sweetheart paisley

Monday, February 13, 2012

Two, Three, Four

#2- OK so I had a very exciting weekend with the boys.  They make me laugh everyday and give me such a reality check on what is truly important in life. 

#3- Cheryl Hopkins-- She is totally the most patient and loving nursery worker.  Every Sunday we pray that Nathan will make it through the service and Sunday School...most weeks he doesn't.  He simply can't handle being away from Adam and me. Cheryl maintains such a calm composure when he is screaming his head off and Nathan always calms down with her.  Thanks Cheryl for your dedication to our children.

#4- I lost 20 pounds!!!! I have been struggling with my weight for such a long time but after having Gabby I thought I would us this to jump start my weight loss.  My goal is to lose 50 pounds by the summer. I think what makes it different this time is that I really turned my concerns over to God to let him carry the burden.  Only He can give me the strength to fight my cravings and the energy and endurance to keep active. I pray everyday that I can really do it this time.  I ask for any support that I can get.  I don't really want advice because I don't want to talk about it all the time...just encouragement.  Thanks for understanding. I even had to buy some new pants already!!!

1 comment: